On 16th July at small village Krynice near Białystok the IIIrd Arabian Horse Show of Podlasie Region took place. The main goal of this show is to promote Arabian horse breed at the regional level. The organizers of the event are: Agnieszka Pilecka – owner of Krynice Arabian horse stud and equestrian club and Andrzej Arefiew – Arabian horse breeder from Mińce – village nearby.
This time the winner was young but ambitious Nordental Arabians stud – that won 3 classes and 2 championships – of junior mares and stallions. Second was Hawena Arabians with 1 class won and 2 championships – of senior stallions. Third was Andrzej Arefiew whose horses won the class of mares 4-years and older and senior mare as well as junior reserve male championships. Junior reserve champion mare was filly owned by Mr.Grzegorz Sęczek nad reserve senior mare – Czagabara bred by proffessor Andrzej Strumiłło, owned by Agnieszka Pilecka. Agnieszka’s mare – Nuna won also the Liberty class. The most important and characteristic feature for this shows is wonderful, familiar and nice atmosphere full of friendship that the organizers take care of. The special surprise for guests of Krynice stud was the flight by Antonow-23 plane, with Agnieszka Pilecka’s husband – Jarosław Sokołowski – who is professional pilot!
- Junior Champion Mare: Wissea (Ecaho-Wistaria) br. / o. Nordental Arabians
- Reserve Junior Champion Mare: Pasima (Ecaho-Parafraza) br. / o. G.Sęczek
- Senior Champion Mare: Pescara (Eldon-Petra) br. SK Janów Podlaski / o. A.Arefiew
- Reserve Senior Champion Mare: Czagabara (Gabaryt-Czarina) br. A.Strumiłło / o. A.Pilecka
- Junior Champion Stallion: Ebsilio (Ecaho-Ebola) br. / o. Nordental Arabians
- Reserve Junior Champion Stallion: Pekin (Ararat-Pescara) br/o. A.Arefiew
- Senior Champion Stallion: Palmer (Batyskaf-Petycja) br. SO Bialka / o. Hawena Arabians
- Reserve Senior Champion Stallion: Ellasar (Eurol-Elema) br. Tarus Arabians / o. Hawena Arabians
Liberty: Nuna (Borysław-Nuda) br. SO Białka / o. A.Pilecka
Judges: Izabella Pawelec-Zawadzka, Anna Stojanowska, Anna Stefaniuk, Władysław Guziuk