This year the Polish-bred horses team at All Nations Cup was quite big. There were 21 horses vompeting (including horses sold, on lease and 3 Polish private bred). But this year Cup was not very lucky for Polish horses. For the first time during last 10 years there was no Champion title won by Polish horse (such situation was only in 2003 recently)!
The best placed were horses form Michałów stud – winners of the classes became: yearling filly Emandoria and Palmira, that was the highest scoreh horse amongst the Polish-bred ones (93,30). This mares were also placed in Top Fives. In Top Five was also placed Espadrilla – that was second in 6-8 years old mares.
Second places in the classes were taken by Michałów-bred Emesa and beautiful Emanda, beaten only by her stable mate – Palmira. A little bit “worse” were yearling filly Norma and succesfully shown by the current owner (Perfect Arabians, SE) Euskara – this mares took 3rd places. The same was the results of young stallions: Equifor form Janów Podlaski and unforgettable Girlan-Bey owned by OKS Arabians (SE). Older stallions – Emrod, Migrant and Erald (this last one owned by Mr Peter & Matthew Gamlin, GB) were placed outside the fives. In top five of their classes were placed: Polish fans favourite – Pinga (4th in yearling fillies) from Janów Podlaski and her stable mates – Palmeta (4th in 4-5 mares), Etnologia (5th in 2 years old fillies) and one of the most beautiful broodmares of Janów Podlaski – Eutona (5th in 11-15 years old mares).
Similar result was acheved by 2005 Polish National Champion Mare – Galilea and Ciarka, bred by Białka Stud, on lease to Klarenbeek Arabians (NL) – both at 5th places in their classes. The rest of horses were placed further. Loking throug the results of the classes one can come to a conclusion that this year the All Nations Cup judges preferred Egyptian type of horse. The classes and championships were won by the stars of European and Middle Eastern showa or the new coming stars with straight Egyptian (or partly) pedigrees. But we are very happy that so many horses were representing Poland at this important show and most of them were very high scored. Hopefully that their owners will continue showing them at the biggest European shows this year – that will come! All the photos by Katarzyna Dolińska
- I. Emandoria (Gazal Al Shaqab – Emanda/Ecaho) SK Michałów 91,60 pkt.
- III. Norma (Gazal Al Shaqab – Nina/Monogramm) SK Michałów 90,50 pkt.
- IV. Pinga (Gazal Al Shaqab – Pilar/Eukaliptus) SK Janów Podlaski 90,30 pkt.
- further place: Pistoria (Gazal – Palmira/Monogramm) SK Michałów
Fillies 2 years old:
- V. Etnologia (Gazal Al Shaqab – Etalanta/Europejczyk) SK Janów Podlaski 90,30 pkt.
- Further place: Epima (Ekstern – Epimeria/Pesal) b. L.Jarmuż/ o. Minnesota Arabians (PL)
Fillies 3 years old::
- V. Ciarka (Pesal – Cirka/Borek) b.SK Białka/ leased to Klarenbeek Arabians (NL) 89,20 pkt.
Colts 2 years old:
- III. Equifor (Gazal Al Shaqab – Eqviria/Pers) SK Janów Podlaski 90,00 pkt.
Stallions 3 years old:
- III. Girlan-Bey (Pesal – Gracja-Bis/Monogramm) b. M.Bogajewicz/ o. OKS Arabians (SE) 91,30 pkt.
Mares 4-5 years old:
- II. Emesa (Laheeb – Etopka/Eukaliptus) SK Michałów 91,80 pkt.
- IV. Palmeta (Ecaho – Pilica/Fawor) SK Janów Podlaski 91,40 pkt.
- V. Galilea (Laheeb – Georgia/Monogramm) SK Michałów 91,20 pkt.
Mares 6-8 years old:
- II. Espadrilla (Monogramm – Emanacja/Eukaliptus) SK Michałów 93,20 pkt.
Mares 9-10 years old:
- I. Palmira (Monogramm – Palestra/Penitent) SK Michałów 93,30 pkt.
- II. Emanda (Ecaho – Emanacja/Eukaliptus) SK Michałów 92,40 pkt.
Mares 11-15 years old:
- III. Euskara (Ararat – Euglena/Banat) b. SK Kurozwęki/o. Perfect Arabians (SE) 92,00 pkt.
- V. Eutona (Etogram – Euterpe/Probat) SK Janów Podlaski 90,20
On further places:
- Demona (Monogramm – Dalida/Probat) SK Michałów
- Migrant (Emigrant-Mina/Monogramm) Minnesota Arabians
- Emrod (Emigrant – Empressa/Probat) SK Michałów
- Erald (Monogramm – Emigrantka/Eukaliptus) b. SK Michałów/ o. P.M.Gamlin (GB)
Top Five Junior Mare: Emandoria
Top Five Senior Champion Mares: Espadrilla, Palmira
All Nations Cup: United Arab Emirates
Breeders Cup: Italy